TASEK PAUH blogspot

Pembersihan Aqidah Pemurnian Ibadah (PAPI) bersama Us TUAN MOHD SAPUAN TUAN ISMAIL.


Sokong saya, Parthiban

Back me, Parthiban urges voters
Reports by A. LETCHUMANAN, DHARMENDER SINGH, EDWARD RAJENDRA and CHRISTINA TAN

IJOK, With just 48 hours to the by-election, Barisan Nasional candidate K. Parthiban has urged voters here to back him, reminding them that he is a local boy and well-versed with their needs.

The Barisan candidate also said he knew the people here (the Malay youth) well.

“I grew up and worked as a teacher here and am actively involved in youth movements,” he said yesterday.

Parthiban said the Malay voters have been reacting positively to him and many have pledged their support.

“I have been visiting Malay-majority areas like Kampung Bukit Badong and Jaya Setia here with Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Khir Toyo and was received warmly.

“The older folks treat me like a son and even hug me and give me advice when I visited them,” he said, adding that he was touched by their warm reception, especially since his parents were no longer around.

Parthiban said he understood the problems faced by the Malay community here since he too came from a poor background.

The Barisan candidate said he was also well received by the Indian and Chinese voters and was confident of a strong support from them.

“I spent yesterday visiting the Chinese voters in the villages and Ijok town and they seemed happy to see me, too.

“I give my assurance to all voters in Ijok that I will continue to visit them and listen to their problems after the by-election.

“I am here to serve the people and I will do that to the best of my ability.

“We also have an MIC service centre and Dr Mohd Khir has set up one to serve the Malay constituents,” he added.

Parthiban said as a local boy it will be easy for him to visit any area regardless of the time of day. theStarOnline

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Sokong saya, Parthiban”

Post a Comment




XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 TASEK PAUH blogspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Any part of the content or this blog can be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health