TASEK PAUH blogspot

Pembersihan Aqidah Pemurnian Ibadah (PAPI) bersama Us TUAN MOHD SAPUAN TUAN ISMAIL.


Pak Lah penipu?


Tersenyum Pak Lah. Dia kata dia seorang muslim yang baik.

"..One day, I will die and according to Islam, Allah will judge me."

"Allah will evaluate me and question me if I have been just and fair. Have you done this or not? I cannot lie. Allah knows if I lie. As a Muslim, I cannot be enemies with others, I cannot hate any race, I cannot hate any group." Pak Lah, NST, Dec 02, 2007

Tapi orang kata Pak Lah pembohong.
It's hardly 24 Hour ... Wonder how much he lies in...
Who's lying now?
Cakap tak serupa bikin
kick out the liar
more - adopted from Husin Lempoyang

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Pak Lah penipu?”

Post a Comment




XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 TASEK PAUH blogspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Any part of the content or this blog can be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health