TASEK PAUH blogspot

Pembersihan Aqidah Pemurnian Ibadah (PAPI) bersama Us TUAN MOHD SAPUAN TUAN ISMAIL.


Saya bekerja keras - Pak Lah

Pak Lah bekerja keras tak dapat faedah walau satu sen? hmm!

PM: I work very hard

Rakyat tahu saya bekerja keras kata Abdullah

“It is God’s will that I become the Prime Minister of Malaysia and I am very conscious that I have to serve the people although I personally do not benefit even one bit because of this,” he said. -

"Saya sedar bahawa saya mesti berkhidmat pada rakyat walaupun secara peribadi tidak mendapat faedah walau satu sen," tegasnya.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Saya bekerja keras - Pak Lah”

Post a Comment




XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 TASEK PAUH blogspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Any part of the content or this blog can be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health