TASEK PAUH blogspot

Pembersihan Aqidah Pemurnian Ibadah (PAPI) bersama Us TUAN MOHD SAPUAN TUAN ISMAIL.


Tragedi Batu Buruk: Pemuda PAS serah memorandum kepada PBB

KUALA LUMPUR, 24 Sept (Hrkh) - Insiden keganasan polis terhadap orang awam dalam meleraikan himpunan ceramah umum di Batu Buruk, Terengganu baru-baru ini telah di bawa ke pengetahuan Pertubuhan Bangsa-bangsa Bersatu (PBB) hari ini.

Dewan Pemuda PAS Pusat melalui Ketua Pemudanya, Salahuddin Ayob telah menyerahkan memorandum aduan pencabulan hak asasi manusia yang berlaku dalam tragedi itu kepada PBB dalam satu pertemuannya di pejabat PBB di Jalan Dungun, Damansara hari ini.

Dalam memorandum itu, Pemuda PAS mengutarakan isu penggunaan peluru hidup oleh polis ke atas orang awam semasa insiden berdarah ceramah umum anjuran Gabungan Pilihan Raya Adil dan bersih (Bersih) di Batu Buruk.

Memorandum itu diserah Salahuddin kepada wakil PBB di Malaysia dan disaksikan oleh delegasi Pemuda PAS. Lagi di Harakah..

Labels: , ,

Insiden Batu Burok - Seorang Imam lagi akan dipecat selepas dikenal pasti

Islam Hadhari Terengganu mahu memecat seorang lagi imam masjid!

Another imam faces expulsion for role in riot
By R.S.N. MURALI, theStarOnline

KUALA TERENGGANU, Sep 21 - One imam has been sacked and another may face the same outcome if he is found to be directly involved in the Sept 8 riot in Batu Burok here.

State Islam Hadhari Development and Welfare committee chairman Datuk Rosol Wahid said severe action was meted out against the imam from Kampung Kebun Air, Manir, here as his behaviour was unbecoming.

He said the other imam from Kampung Pak Madah, Alor Limbat, Marang, caught on video shouting at Federal Reserve Unit personnel, during the riot, could face similar punishment.

Rosol said he has strong evidence that the imam was involved in the riot.

Rosol said the imam had misbehaved during the riot and, as a religious man, he should not have conducted himself in such a manner.

"We can't be lenient on such cases as their actions are unacceptable.

"They should be the one leading the way but these imams are manifesting negative traits while professing beliefs and opinions that they do not hold," he said. Meanwhile, more people on Friday surrendered to the police to help facilitate the probe into the riot after their pictures appeared in the newspaper.

Police earlier this week said that if the individuals sought in connection with the riot did not surrender by Friday, a manhunt would be launched to track them down.

Labels: , , ,

Rusuhan bercanggah dengan Islam

Kata Pak Lah, pimpinan Islam Hadhari.

Islam Is Against Rioting, Says Abdullah

PASIR MAS, Sept 16 (Bernama) - Islam rejects rioting which eventually causes damage to public property, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

He said rioting at public places was incompatible with a peaceful and harmonious country like Malaysia.

"People in this country want to live in peace and reject any form of violence by any group of dissatisfied individuals.

"We don't want to see any group go berserk, riot or create such disturbances.

"Allah also does not want people go on rampage and cause damage on this earth," he added at the handing-over of aid to single mothers and the poor in the Pasir Mas and Rantau Panjang parliamentary constituencies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kangkong, here.

Present at the function were state Umno Liaison Committee chairman Datuk Seri Annuar Musa, Higher Education Minister Datuk Mustapa Mohamed and Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Dr Awang Adek Hussein.

Abdullah was responding on the rioting incidents in Jalan Sultan Mahmud and Batu Buruk, Terenggnu on Sept 8 involving hundreds of people believed to be supporters of opposition parties.

In the incident in Jalan Sultan Mahmud, the national flag was set ablaze and seven people, including four policemen, were injured following clashes with police after the crowd was told to disperse from the illegal assembly.

Abdullah said the people of this country should be thankful for the prevailing peace and political stability.

"In some other countries, the people continue to suffer due to the violent conflicts while we benefit from our country's peaceful situation.

"In fact, in certain countries, the Muslims cannot carry out their religious obligations with ease due to the tumultuous situations, while Muslims in Malaysia can do so in peace and comfort," he added.

Labels: , , , ,

Pak Lah lawat Kelantan lagi

Abdullah Arrives For Half-a-day Visit To Kelantan

KOTA BAHARU, Sept 16 (Bernama) - Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi arrived here for a half-a-day visit to Kelantan that will take him to Pasir Mas, Tanah Merah and Machang.

Abdullah and his wife, Datin Seri Jeanne Abdullah, were greeted by state Umno and Barisan Nasional (BN) component party leaders and senior federal government officials at Sultan Ismail Petra Airport in Pengkalan Chepa.

Soon after arrival, the prime minister headed to Pasir Mas to present alms to single mothers and the poor at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kangkong.

From there he will proceed to Tanah Merah to address a leader-with-the-people gathering and break fast at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tanah Merah 1, while Jeanne, in a separate programme, will hand out Hari Raya goodies to disabled children at a supermarket here.

After breaking fast, Abdullah and Jeanne will leave for Machang to perform tarawih prayers at Al-Ubudiah Mosque in Labok before returning to Kuala Lumpur.

This is Abdullah's third visit to Kelantan in less than two months, with the first on Aug 2 and on Aug 17.

Labels: , , ,

Siapakah pembakar bendera?

Reward offered for identifying flag burner

KUALA TERENGGANU, Sep 13 - Prize money of RM5,000 and an Umrah package for Muslims is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the person pictured torching Malaysian flag during the riot at Batu Burok, here Saturday.

The State Umno Youth would hand over the money to the informer upon the arrest of the person and the offer of reward is even open to opposition members.

“This is a promise that we will keep. We want the culprit to be nabbed,'' State Umno Youth chief Razali Idris said Thursday.

He said Umno Youth wanted to know the identity of the culprit and the same sentiment is shared by other Barisan Nasional Youth.

"This is not a question of political difference but more a matter of patriotism,'' he said.

A man wearing a helmet was captured in film while torching the flag on Saturday riot. State police chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Ayub Yaakob said police were still in the midst of identifying the man and was optimistic that the offender would be apprehended.

SAC Ayub said organisers of ceramah must apply for permits, adding that the police would only issued them if all prerequisites were met.

He said a series of ceramahs were organised without permits previously and police had only asked the organiser of Saturday’s gathering to apply for permission because of to the location of the gathering. mStarOnline

While Malaysiakini reported on Sep 12:

Opposition parties PAS and PKR today urged the police to reveal the identity of the man photographed burning the national flag during the clash in Kuala Terengganu over the weekend.

The photograph, which showed a man wearing a crash helmet, was published by almost all the major dailies.

In a joint press conference in Kuala Lumpur, both PAS and PKR stressed that the police were capable of identifying the culprit.

PKR Youth chief Shamsul Iskandar Akin said there were good reasons to suspect that those involved in the incident were agent provocateurs out to tarnish the name of opposition parties.

“We see the pictures in the newspapers and we know, they were taken by the police,” he claimed, adding that there were reports in the Chinese media stating that the police had confiscated the cameras of pressmen during the incident.

Labels: , ,

Insiden Batu Burok - Imam akan diambil tindakan

Imam identified in Saturday's riot, faces action

KUALA TERENGGANU, Sep 13 - The Imam of a mosque has landed himself in trouble for participating in Saturday night's riot at Batu Burok here.

The Imam, who is in his late 40s, was caught on police's video and was said to have acted violently during the melee.

His name was released by the police on Thursday.

State Islam Hadhari Development and Welfare committee chairman Datuk Rosol Wahid said the Imam could face disciplinary charges and subsequently risk being fired for his involvement in the riot.

"We will not tolerate this ... he should be the one setting a good example, this is sheer hypocrisy," he said.

Meanwhile, State police chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Ayub Yaakob said police are in the midst of gathering statements from 22 of the rioters.

A report of its probe will be submitted to Deputy Public Prosecutor.

He said the probe on the riot would be carried out transparently without any prejudice.

"If my men were at fault then they would have to face the consequences," said SAC Ayub, who earlier briefed civil servants at Wisma Darul Iman here on what actually transpired on that day. theStarOnline


Labels: , ,

Insiden Batu Burok - Keluarga mangsa buat laporan polis

Police reports lodged over shooting during riot

KUALA TERENGGANU, Sep 12 - Family members of two men who were inadvertently shot during a riot on Saturday night have lodged police reports over the incident.

The reports were made at 4.15pm and 6.35pm at district police headquarters here on Monday.

State Deputy CID chief Supt Khairi Ahrasa said the reports were made by the siblings of the men who were recuperating at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah and Universiti Sains Malaysia hospital in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan.

He said police would start investigations into the two reports while probes into the riot were being conducted.

One of the injured men is being investigated for attempted murder under the Penal Code, he said.

The riot started when police tried to disperse an illegal gathering of more than 500 people at a gathering organised by Bersih, a coalition of 60 non-governmental organisations pushing for electoral reform.

The gathering was supported by opposition parties PAS, Parti Keadilan Rakyat and DAP.

Seven people were injured and 23 arrested, of whom 19 were later released.

PAS said it would hand a memorandum to Bukit Aman alleging police brutality and the use of live bullets during the riot.

PAS deputy president Nasharudin Mat Isa said the party lodged a complaint with the National Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Suhakam) on Monday.

“We plan to take this all the way up to the United Nations Human Right Commission,” he said after the launch of the PAS For All campaign at its office in Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.

He said the party did not believe that the man photographed wearing a helmet and burning the national flag was a PAS member.

He said PAS would be holding another ceramah at 9.30pm on Sept 14 in Rusila, Terengganu.

Asked if they had a police permit for the gathering, he said: “We do not need one because it is within our own vicinity (compound).” theStarOnline


Labels: , ,

Rusuhan dirancang pembangkang - versi Pak Lah

PM: Rusuhan dirancang pembangkang

KUCHING, 11 Sep - Datuk Seri Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi berkata kejadian rusuhan di Terengganu tiga malam lepas merupakan satu taktik yang sengaja dirancang oleh parti pembangkang yang gagal membangunkan negeri itu.

Katanya insiden yang berlaku apabila 500 penyokong pembangkang bertindak agresif setelah diminta oleh polis supaya bersurai daripada satu perhimpunan haram, mungkin berpunca daripada pembangkang yang merasa tertekan kerana tidak mampu membangunkan negeri itu semasa ia berkuasa di Terengganu.

"Ini adalah satu bukti mereka tidak bertanggungjawab dan tidak ada idea untuk membangun negeri itu," kata Perdana Menteri kepada pemberita sebelum berlepas ke Singapura untuk berucap pada Persidangan Forbes malam ini.

Dalam rusuhan itu, 23 orang orang ditahan kerana bertindak ganas termasuk menyerang polis dan membakar Jalur Gemilang. Empat anggota polis dilaporkan cedera setelah diserang oleh perusuh.

Abdullah berkata polis tidak akan mengenakan tindakan mengikut Akta Keselamatan Dalam Negeri terhadap mereka yang ditahan itu sebaliknya akan bertindak mengikut prosedur biasa.

Beliau berkata pembangkang sengaja mahu mencemar kerajaan Barisan Nasional kerana mereka tahu mereka tidak ada peluang untuk menang dalam pilihan raya akan datang.

Perdana Menteri berkata rusuhan itu menunjukkan pembangkang mempunyai niat jahat mungkin kerana rakyat sedang bergembira ketika menyambut ulang tahun ke-50 kemerdekaan negara.

Beliau berharap rakyat bersyukur dan menghargai keamanan dan keselamatan selain menikmati pembangunan dan kemakmuran negara.

Mengenai Laporan Ketua Audit Negara 2006 yang menyenaraikan beberapa kelemahan dalam pengurusan wang oleh kementerian dan jabatan kerajaan, Abdullah berkata semua anggota kabinet telah diarah mengemas kini laporan audit masing-masing bagi menentukan sebarang persoalan yang timbul dapat dijelaskan sepenuhnya.

Katanya arahan itu telah dibuat dalam mesyuarat kabinet yang lepas sebelum beliau menghadiri sidang kemuncak Apec di Sydney.

Abdullah berkata beliau yakin pihak berkuasa yang berkenaan dapat memberi penjelasan mengenai mana-mana perbelanjaan yang menimbulkan keraguan.

Abdullah juga mengulangi bahawa Umno tidak akan membuka cawangannya di Sarawak.

Mengenai peruntukan RM4 bilion kepada Sarawak seperti yang beliau umumkan dalam Bajet 2008 Jumaat lepas, Perdana Menteri berkata ia akan digunakan untuk pelbagai projek bagi meningkatkan taraf hidup penduduk negeri itu.

Antara projek itu ialah pembinaan Jalan Kota Samarahan-Gumpeh dan menaik taraf Jalan Kuching-Sibu selain penyediaan kemudahan asas. BERNAMA

Labels: , ,





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 TASEK PAUH blogspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
Any part of the content or this blog can be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health